We are currently accepting applications for children entering Prekindergarten through Grade 6 in the 2018-2019 school year. There are a limited number of spaces available. Priority is given to returning families and siblings. We encourage you to begin your admissions process as early as possible. Please note the important deadlines below.
Returning families must notify the director of their intention to re-enroll before February 15. Re-enrollment contracts are due by March 15.
Tuition for Kindergarten-Grade 6 is $12,850, plus a $200 materials fee and $150 field trip/experts-in-residence fee.
Tuition for Prekindergarten is $12,500 (full-time) or $10,500 (mornings only).
We are committed to building a multicultural learning environment and encourage minority families to apply. Please inquire about our need-based diversity scholarship program. We are unable to offer sliding scale or other financial aid packages.
The Admissions Process
1) Attend an Open House to learn more about the school.
Admissions Open House Dates
Sunday, January 21 at 10am-12pm
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm-5pm
Saturday, May 19 at 10am-12pm
2) Feel free to call anytime and speak with the director to find out more about our vision and to ask any questions you may have. For all inquiries, please call 518.697.5065 or email email@example.com.
3) Schedule a parent interview and school tour. We require both parents/guardians to participate in this meeting. Contact Jennifer Wai-Lan Strodl at 518.697.5065 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a parent tour and meeting.
4) Reach out to current families to learn more about their experiences. Please email or call the school for a contact list.
5) Send in an application for admission with a $50 application fee. Download an application here.
6) Upon receipt of your application, we will schedule a school day visit for your child.
7) After a school tour, parent interview, and your child's school day visit are completed, you will be notified of an enrollment decision. New enrollment contracts must be returned with a non-refundable 10% tuition deposit.
We look forward to hearing from you!